REMOTE MOUNTED SHOOTERS LIGHT
Lightforce remote mounted spotlights are intended for permanent installation though a vehicles cab roof and are compatible with our range of remotely operated handles.
Factory fitted remote mounted Xenon HID lights are designed for mounting onto Lightforce remote control handles RC150/RC225 or can alternatively be fitted directly to a fixed mounting position. The external ballast is conveniently mounted to a laser cut stainless steel bracket that is affixed to the base of the light making the complete unit extremely well balanced and easy to install.
• Bulbs have been designed by Lightforce exclusively for use with our parabolic reflectors. These unique bulbs reduce the shadow “V” line common in after market kits
• XENON HID bulbs used in these kits have been specially manufactured to match the relevant ballast outputs
• Colour rendering available 4200K, 5000K & 6000K (alternative Kelvin temperatures can be specially made to order)
• Ballast are pre-mounted to a stainless-steel bracket located directly to the back of the light
• Fully sealed and water resistant compact slim-line ballast
• Waterproof connectors provided
• Available in 35w, 50w and 70w
70w ballast is now upgraded to a Fast start (12v only) reaching 100% intensity in 1 second (previous model 100% intensity was reached at 8 seconds).
Optional 50 and 70 watt bulbs available with added shielding to reduce halo affect when a concentrated beam is required this shielding reduces secondary light.
For a tighter beam pattern for sporting applications consider using a GL06 globe which is available from Lightforce as an optional accessory.
Recommended operating temperatures (ambient)
-40°C > +40°C Maximum
-40°F > +104°F Maximum
35 watt 3200 lumen
50 watt 5000 lumen
70 watt 6400 lumen
For 35w 12 volt models input voltage 9 – 16 volts
Operating voltage 12.8 volts DC (typical)
Power draw under 4 amps (includes power consumption from ballast)
For 35w 24 volt models input voltage 21 – 29 volts
Operating voltage 25.6 volts DC (typical)
For 50w and 70w models Input voltage range 12 – 16 volts
Operating voltage 13.2 volts DC (typical)
$189.80 – $498.00