The mid-size 170 STRIKER outperforms many larger lights and is one of our most popular models worldwide. It’s compact size makes it an easy install on most vehicles and with a set of COMBO or SPREAD filters it is incredibly versatile creating an ideal peripheral light pattern. Many race vehicles are equipped with a set of STRIKERS for their fill type output complimenting either the larger BLITZ/XGT or HID light for pure scorching distance.
- Compact performance but with optimum reflector size outperforming larger rivals
- 12V 100 watt Xenophot® 2000 hour bulb (24V halogen version available)
- Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
- Gore® Protective Vent (IP57/67/68/IP69K) to protect against moisture/contaminant ingress
- Light output can be tailored from a WIDE, COMBO or long distance SPOT pattern
- Ideal additional light partnered with 240 BLITZ / XGT / HID for off-road motorsport
- CLEAR SPOT clip-on polycarbonate filter supplied | Others available
- WEIGHT (single unit) 560g | 1lb 3.75oz
The 170 STRIKER already has many fans but wait until you see it perform in its HID pedigree. Despite its compact size, the combination of parabolic reflector and HID intensity projects a beam that sends many competitors larger lights running for cover.
Its versatility makes it perhaps the consummate all-rounder equally at home on a touring vehicle or pure bred race machine.
- Characteristic blue billet aluminium hard anodised bulb holder.
- 35w External Ballasts | encapsulated for durability
- Long leads | Mount the ballast under the hood
- Multi-volt |12V or 24V DC versions are available
- 5000°K Super White | Closer to daylight, white brighter
- Long Life 3000 hour bulb
- Reverse polarity circuit protection