It may be small, but the 140 LANCE™ can be a wise choice! If you need high performance in a compact package, this is the answer. Off-road comp vehicles often install these as fog, winch, crawling or reversing lights with dispersion filters. Remember with LIGHTFORCE you can customise the colour and beam pattern to driving conditions! Make no mistake, even our smallest light is off-road race ready!
- Compact performance for any size or vehicle type
- 12V 75 watt halogen 4000 hour bulb (maximum wattage) 24V halogen available
- Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
- Gore Protective Vent® (IP57/67/68/IP69K) to protect against moisture/contaminant ingress
- Ideal as a fog light (with opt. YELLOW / AMBER filter) or off-road reversing light
- Ideal for use as a winch light with a DISPERSION filter
- CLEAR SPOT clip-on polycarbonate filter supplied | Others available
- WEIGHT (single unit) 460g | 1lb .2oz
The 140 LANCE™ in HID format is redefining conventional beliefs of performance in a compact light. Ideally suited for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs or smaller type vehicles or confined installation spaces.
Combined with the versatility of standard ‘RMDL’ family features, the LANCE HID is rapidly evolving its own cult following for the discerning enthusiast.
- Characteristic blue billet aluminium hard anodised bulb holder
- 35w External Ballasts | encapsulated for durability
- Long leads | Mount the ballast under the hood
- Multi-volt |12V or 24V DC versions are available
- 5000°K Super White | Closer to daylight, white brighter
- Long Life 3000 hour bulb
- Reverse polarity circuit protection