By fusing HID and LED technology, Lightforce Performance Lighting has developed the ultimate driving light with the award-winning HTX Hybrid.
This hybrid light combines 20 LEDs with 80 watts of output to provide an instant flood beam, with a 70 watt HID (high-intensity discharge) bulb within a 170 mm reflector for long distance viewing. Together the two systems provide 8,400 effective lumens of visibility for driving in all conditions.
“By combining HID and LED technology, we are able to provide a combined flood and long-distance light for drivers in a single, durable unit,” said Tarnia Conti, Lightforce Chief Operating Officer.” This eliminates the need for additional light bars and spotlights beyond a single set of HTX Hybrids.”
The HTX comes in a lightweight, fibreglass-reinforced nylon housing, with an extruded 6063 aluminum heat sink to make the LEDs run more efficiently. It is IP69k rated to keep out moisture and contaminants, and features a hard-coated, impact-resistant polycarbonate lens. It also has a genuine Gore® waterproof membrane, a high-current waterproof connector and thermal overload protection, as well as over, under and reverse voltage protection.
With three modes of operation (LED only, HID only and combo) and a three-year warranty, the Australian-made HTX Hybrid gives adventure drivers the ability to master the dark.
HTX Hybrid Specifications
- LED power: 80W
- HID power: 70W
- Effective lumens: 8,400
- 1768 metres (1934 yards) @ 1 LUX
- Input voltage range: 10-16V DC
- Current draw: 11Amps @ 13.2V
- LED color temperature: 5,000K
- Matched HID color temperature
- Input cable length: 450mm (17.71 inches)
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Weight including bracket: 2.3kg (5.07 lbs)
- Diameter 230mm (9 inches)
- Depth 111mm (4.37 inches)
- Height 245mm (9.65 inches) including reversible bracket.
For more information, please visit HTX Hybrid Product Page.Lightforce HTX Hybrid Driving Light